which pain is worse,
the shock of what happened
or the ache for what never will.” —Simon Van Booy,
Everything Beautiful Began After (via fawun)
- Age: old enough
- Where I’m from: Canada
- Where I would like to live: California
- Religion: im an atheist.
- Sexual orientation: straight
- Favorite book: 14,000 things to be happy about
- Eye colour: light browny with redish in it???
- Favorite Movie: easy A
- Favourite TV show: skins, PLL, TVD, Awkward, etc
- Favourite band/favourite singer: marianas trenc, demi lovato
- Random fact about me: i can lick my elbow
- Favourite season: fall
- Favourite colour: turquoise, purple, red and black.
- What I’m listening to right now: we cant stop - miley cyrus lmao
- Favourite male character from a TV show: james franco on freaks and geeks mmmmmmmm
- Favourite female character from a TV show: effy from skins !
- What my name means: lmao um black, wood and some other shit.
- Favourite superhero: batman. duh.
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
i’m a strong believer that not everything you do needs an explanation. if you want a tattoo, get one. if you rather stay home that night, it’s okay to miss that party. don’t forget that you’re living for yourself. you don’t owe anyone an explanation for your choices or preferences.
I’m beginning to realize how little I mean to everyone and its pretty fucking painful.
*doctor delivers baby* congratulations its a healthy boy! *slaps butt and the baby starts crying* oh… how unfortunate, he’s a pussy ass nerd.. should i dispose of him or are you okay with this
wow that was fun the other night